Seminar (1½ – 2 hours)
An introduction to Action Learning Sets, designed for Training and HR Managers and other decision-makers. The taster can also be adapted for use as a briefing for staff interested in or intending to join, an Action Learning Set.
The taster aims to:
- Introduce the theory and format of Action Learning Sets
- Enable participants to experience a sample Set
- Explore potential organisational applications of action learning
A pre-seminar pack will include brief information about the theory, scope and aims of an Action Learning programme and about working in a Set.
- Introduction: Welcome, Personal Introductions, Agenda, Ground Rules
- Demonstration of Set skills and format
- Practice Set
- Question and answer session
- Discussion: potential organisational applications
“A well delivered session providing extensive knowledge combined with interaction with delegates”
Find out more…
Contact Jan on 0800 093 7388 or email for information about Action Learning Tasters, or about other services.